Liberty Township Assessor
The Assessor handles assessments, property tax exemptions, property addressing and land division.
All meetings are to be held at Liberty Township Hall, 101 West Liberty Road in Clarklake, Michigan.
Assessor - Bruce Little
Available Mondays at the Office
101 W. Liberty Rd., Clarklake, MI 49234-9626
Phone: (517) 529-4374 · Fax: (517) 529-9066
Liberty Township tax and assessor forms can be found on the forms page of this website.
Information & Helpful Links
- Jackson County Equalization Department
- State Tax Commission (MI Dept. of Treasury)
- MI Dept of Treasury Forms
- Michigan Legislature
- State of Michigan Property Tax Estimator
- Jackson County Street Naming & Addressing Ordinance
- 2021 Poverty Guidelines
- Poverty Exemption Application
- State Poverty Exemption Affidavit
- Petition Board of Review
- Michigan Tax Tribunal
- Michigan's Land Division Act, Act 288 of 1967 as Amended
The Assessor is the Land Division
Agent for Liberty Township under the state Land Division Act, PA 288 of 1967
as amended, and the Liberty Township Land Division Ordinance adopted October
7, 2002, effective November 14, 2002.
Liberty Township Land Division Application